One-on-One Wellness Coaching
We understand that maintaining a balanced, healthy lifestyle is challenging. Making changes to enhance your lifestyle is even harder. That is why we have designed two different programs to help you. We offer one-on-one coaching options that involve more direct contact with your coach as well as a self-guided APP-based program that delivers new information, habits and accountability each day. It is available to you when it fits in your day and in chunks of information that are digestible and actionable.
One-on-one Wellness Coaching
Our one on one coaching program helps you simplify your life, provides direction to help you make sustainable and positive changes to your lifestyle whether that is in the form of achieving weight management, meeting physical activity goals, learning tools to sleep better or finding ways to create more balance in your life. We are here to help you.
Our role is to assist you in understanding your reasons for wanting to change and once we unlock that together, we help you explore and articulate your goals so that there is a manageable path forward. We devise a course of action that will help you move toward your goals, one habit at a time. We will help you recognize and celebrate the good days and build the resilience to overcome the more challenging days.
What is included in our one-on-one coaching:
- a 45 minute initial intake meeting to explore where you are and where you hope to be, understanding your current behaviours and habits, exploring obstacles that are preventing your from moving forward
- Brainstorming with you to create a customized action plan that will clearly define your next steps in making change
- Providing multi-faceted support in the following ways:
- Assisting with food and movement journalling
- Providing private coaching and communications through regular check-ins
- Discussing obstacles, pain points that are impeding your progress and devising plans for dealing with them before they strike again!
- Offering weekly 30 minute phone call to look back at your week and plan for the next.
In our philosophy of coaching, success is starts out being very simple. Taking action is the first and most important step so get in touch today and your journey will have already begun.
Contact us for more information about our one-on-one coaching, or to book an initial discussion.
Like many others, Covid was not good for me….! I missed my routine, was working 18-20 hours a day through the many pandemic emergencies, and lost all focus of taking care of myself.
In Feb 2021, my weight was the highest it had ever been. I reached out to Margaret for help. We had worked out together many years previously and I knew she could help me. I’ve always exercised; that was not my issue. But I needed help with my nutrition and eating habits. She still helps me even now, when I need a tune up or reality check when I slip and it is always with understanding and support.
We started have a weekly 1:1 to discuss my goals for the week, how to control my triggers, and started journaling all my food.
In 8-12 weeks, I lost almost 15-18lbs and significant inches. She kept me on track and accountable. As a late 40 year old female, I could talk to her about my issues and concerns. She’s extremely friendly, patient, educated, but firm when I need a reminder that it’s all up to me! And within my control.
She was a huge help in helping me not only hit my weight loss goal, but helping me feel healthier about food.